Tuesday, June 4, 2013

AC Beat and The Voice Of Philadelphia Newest Column : Un HINGING Shawn R. Jones

UNHINGED NOW...words By Raymond Tyler

If I had to choose between $100,00 cash and VISION? I would choose VISION 10 times out of 10 times because I believe if you don't have vision, you still have to HIRE someone that has it.

One of the most VISIONARY people, artist, writers I know is Mrs. Shawn Regina Jones.

For the past 5 years or so Mrs. Jones has been helping me see my personal visions through to end with the support I needed to complete my book SHINY BOXES to investing in advertising on my radio shows.

So when Mrs. Jones agreed to be a columnist for The AC Beat and The Voice Of Philadelphia, I got excited because now her words will be here to help us all complete our GOALS as she writes about COMPLETING HERS (and a lot of other great topics.)

You can read her blog at anytime by clicking this link below or finding her page up top.

__________________

Advertisement

___________
 
Advertisement
 
___________________
Advertisement
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment