Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good Night Jeffrey Townsend


Yesterday on Wednesday July 30th , 2014 ...The City Of Atlantic City and Southern New Jersey lost one of it's true musical soldiers.

And when I say soldier, I mean that Jeffrey Townsend was a decorated United States veteran as well as a soldier for the music industry in South Jersey.

Through his connections at La Grande Fromage and other venues, Townes worked hard to give artists a stage to showcase their talents.

No one will be able to take his place.

I personally am still in shock.

I will however remember Jeff as a great human being that tried hard and made success easier for those coming after.

Stay tuned to www.TheAtlanticCityBeat.com for more info and responses to the shocking passing of Jeffrey Townsend.

  1. ________________________
The AC Beat is sponsored in part by
 


 

10 comments:

  1. RIP Townsend, so young and so unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest my Friend, you were the perfect gentleman, I am going to miss our Sunday's, I miss you more than you know. (ad,sk) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff RIP my Brother. Thanks for all your help with my stores. You always encouraged and was there to help. You always had plans for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE LOVE U AND MISS U MY SON, ITS UNBELIVEABLE, NOT REAL YET,I GET THROUGH ON GODS WORD,ASBENT FROM THE BODY,IS PRESENT WITH THE LORD.U HAVE PEACE, NO MORE PAIN,GODS PURPOSE IS GREATER THAN OUR PAIN !! HIS PURPOSE FOR U MUST HAVE BEEN GREAT!!,FOR US ITS ALL MOST UN BEARABLE(,GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES) SEE U IN THE MORNING. LOVE U* LOVE U* LOVE U**MARCUS(KING SHY) AND MOMMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing u always and for ever my love my friend god has a perfect angle in u see u again one day ready in perfect peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing u always and for ever my love my friend god has a perfect angle in u see u again one day ready in perfect peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. On this day 2 years later you are missing from my life, I miss you , your silly smile, your funny laugh. Thank you for my lessons. I know you are looking down in me from time to time I feel your presence, Kinda like having you around. Always living you even in death....

    ReplyDelete
  9. On this day 2 years later you are missing from my life, I miss you , your silly smile, your funny laugh. Thank you for my lessons. I know you are looking down in me from time to time I feel your presence, Kinda like having you around. Always living you even in death....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will always miss you dad I love you and I'm going to follow your footsteps

    ReplyDelete