Monday, November 17, 2014

THE HIP AND THE MIGHTY

How Mighty Hip.Com Is Becoming
The Music Revolution Needed for Artists, Fans and A&R!
 
Words By Raymond Tyler
Producer/DJ for FM 91.7 and FM 96.1 FM
 
 
I guess you can say I am an entertainment industry vet.
I remember life looking for talent before the internet.
I would travel in the cold to Philly, DC, NY to try and find great new talent. In my wait to find great new talent I would find a lot of people that had the nerve to get on stage and drive and many were very nice, but not a lot had great talent.
 
I am soooooo glad that the internet has come.
 
In recent years I have been able to find talent and contact them and get them on my radio show and directly to the ears of my listeners all with in a few days.
 
Now thanks to the good people at www.MightyHip.com.
The process of finding talented singers, poets, musicians, comedians and artists of all kinds has just gotten even easier.

The great news is that Mighty Hip is not just asking you to post your music/sound they are investing in the top artists by taking them on tour for PAID PERFORMANCES!

_______________________
 
Artists

Go to Mighty Hip.Com and download the ap, register and you can share one minute clips.
 
Artists

People like myself will know if we can help you in any way in less time than a minute. So it's a win win for the artists and the producers/A&R and entertainment professionals and veterans.
_____________________
Here's Where The News Gets Better.

Starting in January I will be profiling and interviewing MY Favorite Artists from MIGHTY HIP on FM 91.7 WLFR.

So whether you've been a part of my radio shows or other show on broadcast or internet radio?
Or if you are just starting out?

MIGHTY HIP.COM is the best way to get enough of your music out to the people that want to hear it.

_____________________
Votes Count
Once you are comfortable with the process, get your fans on the site to vote for your music.

The top vote getters get to tour.
_____________________

The Music Revolution Is Here....
Get On Board or Get Out Of The Way!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment