Sunday, May 12, 2013

For Your Inspiration: START

For Your Inspiration
is a new addition to The AC Beat and The Voice Of Philadelphia that will include uplifting essays, poems, stories, pictures and more.

If you have an uplifting story and would like to be interviewed or just share some words?

Please let us know.
 
START 
by Raymond Tyler

GET ON YOUR MARK, GET SET AND GO GO GO
There will never be a better time to start living your dreams than right now this second.

BAD NEWS- Even the people that started yesterday or an hour ago, are busy getting what they want and are closer to their goals than you if you have not started.

BAD NEWS-You can not go back and start eating right 5 years ago. You can not take those piano lessons your mother wanted you to take ten years ago. You can not go back in the past and start saving money, even though you wish you had.

GOOD NEWS-While you can not go back. You CAN definitely start right now.
If you start to exercise 15 minutes a day, for 4 or 5 days a week...? Guess What ....in 5 years, "NOW" will be "THE PAST" but your body will love you for starting. And trust me when I say, you will be too happy enjoying your body to beat yourself up about what you did the day before you started.

Don't let what you haven't done or even past mistakes road block you for doing better and starting right now or if need be starting again.

The hardest part about every thing I have accomplished has been starting.

SHOUT OUT- Shout out to Kevin Walker who gave me some of the best advice about my business life ever. I had been writing my first chap book "24 and Good: The Back Maryland Collection" for about 4 years. Finally Kevin told me to "Put The Book Out Ray." He explained that by waiting for the book to be perfect I was stalling by next big offerings. I put the book out and let the people have it.

I would never have gotten Shiny Boxes to Publish America if I had not started producing chap books in the 1990's.

GOOD NEWS: Once I put out my first book, collecting poems and creating chap books and even books for a publisher became so much easier. To this day starting the process is often the hardest part.

GREAT NEWS: By finally putting my book out, it cleared my plate so that I could move on to write better books and do even bigger things with my dreams.

FOR YOUR INSPIRATION: Here is an exercise that I hope INSPIRES you to start creating and grasping what YOU want.

Step One: Close Your Eyes.

Step Two: Wait 30 seconds. Wait a minute if you can. Try and clear your mind.

Step Three: Open Your Eyes.

Step Four: REALIZE EVERYTHING YOU SEE STARTED AS AN IDEA IN SOME ONE'S HEAD.

GREAT NEWS: YOU have a GREAT dream, inspiration, goal or gift that can only be given life by YOU.
The world needs it. I need it. People you love need it. Most importantly I believe is THAT YOU NEED TO BE THE ONE TO BRING IT TO BE. I BELIEVE THAT ONCE YOU BEGIN BEGINNING YOU WILL AMAZE US ALL WITH THE GREAT THINGS YOU HAVE TO COME.
The only way that will happen if for you to begin.....

ONLY THE BEGINNING...

Raymond Tyler's latest chap book is I See Something and can be purchased from him.
Tyler is also the producer/host of 3 radio shows and several great live events.
To book Tyler for a public speaking engagement, writer, poetry event or anything creative.
Please contact him at
RaymondCTyler@Gmail.com


__________________________
ADVERTISING

Get your autographed copy of this devotional at www.ShawnRJones.com






2 comments:

  1. Ray, in the short time I have had with you I have seen much of what people tell me I have in me, in you. You, among others have given me the inspiration I needed to get started in what I have always dreamed of for myself. Writing, Singing, Speaking and Inspiring. I woke up one day, just as you described above, and realized how many people around me were making life happen and were that much closer to their dreams. I heard all of the voices saying, "You should be writing books" or "You should be singing" a little differently from my "Morning of clarity" as I like to call it. Since then I have had so many opportunities and doors opened to me, including the one you have opened and I look forward to more success to come, thank you for sharing your words.

    Rob "tsoul" Torrissi
    @tsoultakeover

    ReplyDelete